Guidelines for authors
Authors interested in participating in the Workshop on Economy and Management of Popular Culture must send an extended abstract of the work in a PDF document (maximum 1,200 words), in Spanish or in English, through the platform enabled on the official website of the WPCEM, indicating “IIWPCEM” as subject.
The extended abstract must include:
- Authors/affiliation/contact details
- Research objectives
Publication of the articles: The papers presented in the Workshop may be submitted for publication in an Special Issue on Culture Economics at the Journal Revista Finanzas y Política Económica of the Universidad Católica de Colombia (ISSN: 2248-6046). Journal indexation:
- SCImago Journal Rank 2021: 0.122, Economics and Econometrics, Q4.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) 2021: Journal Citation Indicator (JCI) 0.02, Economics, Q4.
- Joan Miguel Tejedor Estupiñán, Ph.D. (Universidad Católica de Colombia, Colombia).
- Jesús Heredia-Carroza (Universidad de Sevilla, Spain).
- Luis F. Aguado (Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Colombia).
Dead line for sending the papers to the journal: 15th October 2022.
Before sending the paper, the authors should read the editorial policy and author guidelines of the journal and be ensured of fulfilling all the requirements described in these sections.
The papers that overcome the peer reviewing process will be published in the second semester of 2023.